Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Henry A. Griswold papers are a compilation of diaries, financial records, autograph albums, catalog, scrapbooks, a minute book, household receipt book, notes, instructions, and estate settlement papers which document farm life in White Hall, Greene County, Illinois after Griswold's father and uncle moved from Vermont in 1820 to establish a farm and wagon-making shop.Â Materials are created by Griswold, his daughter Mamie E. Griswold, and additional family members.
Abstract A collection of corporate securities, such as stock and bond certificates, for a variety of nineteenth and twentieth century companies. The collection was assembled by an unknown document collector through the 1970s.Most of the certificates are railroad stock, but the collection also includes securities for construction and mining companies, banks and insurance companies, or companies dealing in other types of transportation, such as ferries and turnpikes. Materials date roughly...
Abstract The Virden Mining Corporation operated the Virden Coal Mine in Macoupin County, Illinois, from 1939 to 1959. The collection includes board of directors' and shareholders' meeting minutes; financial operating reports, operating journal, and operating ledger; accounts receivable records; stock certificates and records of stock certificates issued; and other payment records.
- Subject: Stock and stockholders X
- Alabama Fruit and Winery Association 1
- Apple Creek Prairie 1
- Baker, Sallie E. 1
- Birmingham Powder Company 1
- Dorcas Society 1
- Griswold, Cyrus (1792-1838) 1
- Griswold, Henry (1790-1850) 1
- Griswold, Henry A. 1
- Griswold, Henry Adonijah (1828-1909) 1
- Griswold, Mamie E. (1865-1938) 1
- Literary Association of Apple Creek Prairie 1
- Lyceum 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. Guiding Star Chapter 1
- Post, Abby 1
- Post, Maria 1
- Social Grange 1
- Virden Mining Corporation 1
- White Hall Christian Church 1 ∧ less